Thursday, February 22, 2007

College News

I'm exhausted and overwhelmed and don't really have time to post but there's exciting college news in this house that I just need to share...

I'm graduating summa cum laude. I knew I had the grades for it but until I saw it, it wasn't really real. I thought magna cum laude was the highest but it's not, summa cum laude is. I'm really proud of myself and I think Steven may be even prouder. He has a right to be, I couldn't have done this without his support and help. Thank you Steven, you'll never know how much I appreciate you.

Rachael got her acceptance letter from A&M today. We knew she would be accepted because she's in the top 10% of her class but it's nice to have it in black and white. I'm really proud of her and excited that she's going to the school she wants.

Until later....

No comments: