- I've started walking every (most) days for 30 minutes.
- I went to the health food store today and got herbs for a parasite cleanse. I also got grapefruit seed extract. I have gargled with it, drunk it and put it on my toenail fungus as well as used it in my neti pot. I also got something to hopefully help me fall asleep.
- I'm watching what I eat - no more sweet tea, no more sugar (only occasionally) and smaller portions.
- I'm eating something 5 times a day.
- I've lost almost 4 pounds in a week. The scale is going down a few ounces every day. It's finally below 150 for the first time in months.
- My body is already used to eating more often, I'm now hungry between meals. I'll have Jenny check my blood sugar in the morning and see if it's really helping.
- Using the grapefruit seed extract for 1 day appears to have already helped my post nasal drip. I was spraying my nose 3 times a day with what the doctor gave me and I've only sprayed once today and am doing as well as I was on the medicine. The doctor said that if two sprays didn't dry me up, nothing would. Well, nothing apparently will...
I feel better about the whole situation.