Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

The last time I posted, it was the 2nd week of school. It's now the 6th week. Where did those 4 weeks go?

I'll tell you where they went...
  • Mondays - getting Tuesday folders ready - every other Monday a massage
  • Tuesdays - Quilting Group or Tres Dias Reunion Group (last Tuesday of the month)
  • Wednesdays - Business meeting in College Station (get home about 11:00 or 11:30)
  • Thursdays - Hilltop Lakes for Tres Dias stuff (get home about 10)
  • Fridays - crash and burn
  • Saturdays - every other Saturday - Tres Dias Team Meeting - the other Saturday - work in my room
  • Sundays - Church and work in my room
It's about to get harder and easier at the same time.

Harder:
  • I'll be in Kansas City Missouri on October 9, 10 and 11
  • Working Tres Dias weekend October 15, 16, 17 and 18
  • No sleep those weekends
  • Exhausted for 2 weeks
Easier:
  • Thursday nights at Hilltop Lakes will stop after tomorrow night until January
  • No more Tres Dias Team Meetings until probably February
I'm burning my candle at both ends but I take great vitamins and I'm so excited about the things I'm doing that it doesn't matter!

No comments: