Monday, August 31, 2009

2nd Week of School

It's the beginning of the second week of school.

I'm already exhausted.

I'm already so far behind that I'll never get caught up.

So, what's new about that?

I was talking to another teacher today that was leaving the same time as me (6:30) and we decided that we were there late every day because we never sit at our desks. We are up and actually *gasp* teaching or monitoring students. What a novel concept!

I'm really struggling this year. Since Steven and I have decided to work hard and build our business so I can come home, it's difficult for me to be excited about teaching. If we weren't in debt, this could conceivably be my last year to teach. It will probably be 2 years but I now have hope that I'll be able to come home, where I want to be.

Thank you Trant for lighting a fire under Steven.

Thank you Steven for not letting our dream die even though I put it in the deep freeze for a very long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well here we are about to enter October - I think things have changed a bit since you wrote this blog