Monday, April 30, 2007

Totally Overwhelmed

I sent graduation invitations to several people that I'm really not very close to anymore but I think a lot of them and thought they would be excited for me. Two of those invitations went to a couple of my stitching friends. One lives near Dallas and the other lives in Kansas. Last week I got a card from one of them with a $50 gift certificate to Ginger's (cross stitch shop in Austin) and today I got a card from the other lady with another $50 gift certificate for Ginger's. I am totally and completely overwhelmed by their generosity.

In other overwhelming graduation news, the 3rd grade team is giving me a teacher shower for graduation. That totally and completely overwhelms me also. I have no idea what I do to deserve such generosity so it humbles me beyond belief.

No comments: