Thursday, May 28, 2009

It Never Fails

You can rest assured that if I love something, it will be discontinued at all the places I shop.

When we went to Steph's house last weekend, I forgot my allergy medicine. We stopped at Walgreens. Of course, I had ulterior motives...

Walgreens sells the most divine cocoa dusted truffles imported from Belgium. They are the best chocolate that has ever passed my lips.

Of course, the divine truffles are exclusively at Walgreens.

Of course, Walgreens is no longer carrying them.

Yes, I googled till I was blue in the face and I can find them nowhere...

I did find one lonely box at another Walgreens there in Killeen but that was all.

I'm not sure that I'll survive the remainder of my life with no more truffles.

Now I have to search for something to take their place.

Maybe at World Market...

No comments: