Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Frustration

I went to my quilting group today for the first time in 2 weeks. My machine hasn't been touched in those two weeks.

You'd think I'd forgotten how to quilt.

I was working on Bailey's ninja star quilt.

After I ripped the same seam out on two different blocks for the third time, I put Bailey's quilt on hold.

I took out the fabric for the throw I'm making for me and got it cut out. Of course, I needed 3 more fat quarters and knew there wasn't anything suitable in my enormous stash so I headed to the quilt store. Thank goodness there's one in town!

My quilt is completely cut out but I didn't get any sewing done.

I guess that's what happens when you don't touch your machine for two weeks...

I wonder how many quilts I now have in various stages of completion...

I wonder if I'm ADHD...

I think I'm just a serial starter of projects. I'm that way with cross stitching too...

Oh well, one of the many facets of me...

No comments: