Sunday, August 16, 2009

PND

Also known as post nasal drip.

A most miserable condition.

Ask me, I know.

I've had it my entire life.

My family finds me in the store by listening to my cough and throat clearing.

I always thought it was allergies.

Skin test shows that I'm allergic to a big, fat, N-O-T-H-I-N-G!

That led me to looking for alternative solutions.

I gargled with grapefruit seed extract and that helped some but it didn't last long.

To the rescue....parasite cleansing.

Mother talked me into doing it a couple of years ago but I didn't even finish one month of the recommended 3 months. Couldn't deal with the icky fiber I had to drink every day.

Fast forward 2 years...

I am now highly motivated to see if this really works for my PND. I found a way to deal with the bad taste and am having no difficulty following the program.

Tomorrow, I finish the first month. The next two months' supply is ordered.

I haven't had any kind of medication for my PND for three days and I'm hardly suffering at all. It's not gone but it's well on it's way to oblivion.

How will my family find me in the store when it's completely gone?!?

Parasites cause lots of other problems so I recommend checking out Dr. Natura's website and ordering if you have any of those problems. Your body will thank you.

Dr. Natura

End of PSA (Public Service Announcement)

No comments: