Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So Frustrated

First of all, I take horrible pictures. Always have, that's why I don't like my picture taken or maybe I really do look that bad and I'm just kidding myself. Anyway...

College graduation is a big deal and I wanted my pictures. I wanted some receiving my diploma and some with my cords because I'm really proud of that accomplishment.

Do you have any idea how expensive those stinking pictures are?!? So, I really don't know how many and what sizes I want and really can't decide. I scroll to the bottom of the page and lo and behold, there's a digital option. I call to find out if it's all three poses or just one. Of course, you have to pay for each pose. Since the package I was looking at costs $58 and the digital image is $65, I choose the digital image so I'll have it and can make prints of whatever size I want, for whoever wants one (probably no one except me but that's OK). I order a couple of actual prints with the cords, just for me.

Today I go and actually look at the digital image (receiving my diploma) and am sick at my stomach and very frustrated. The proofs they sent out didn't show that *MY FREAKIN' EYES ARE CLOSED!!!!!*. I paid $65 (non-refundable) for a digital picture of me receiving my diploma and MY EYES ARE CLOSED!!! Won't that look good hanging on my wall?!?

Oh well, there are worse tragedies but right now it's really frustrating me...

2 comments:

Sherril said...

Got a blog page now so we can keep in touch with what's going on, Jimmy has on two jimmysfunhouse

Sherril said...

don't worry about pictures I don't take good ones either.