Sunday, August 19, 2007

I Guess I Really Was Tired

I worked late every night last week, till 10 two nights and almost that late the other 2 nights. I'm also officially at the "I can't turn my brain off and go to sleep" stage so I wasn't sleeping well even after I got into bed.

Steven came to help me do a couple of things in my room when he got home and I had some other things to do but was so tired I just left about 4:30. I was able to stay up until 6:00 and went to bed. Steven rubbed my back and feet and I was asleep well before 7:00. I got up at 8:30 to go to the bathroom; up again at 8:30 am for the same thing and then back to bed. I finally got up at 10:30.

I think I was tired. I don't think I'll work that late this week since it's in-service and I have to be up and at 'em early every morning.

No comments: