Monday, September 08, 2008

Dreaming when you wake up

I hate to wake up in the middle of a dream, especially when the dream isn't finished and nothing has been resolved. When that happens, it's a really bad start to my day and it seems to linger most of the day.

This morning I was dreaming about Grannie and PawPaw.

The things I remember:
  • I told Grannie that she had really pretty blue eyes. She told me there was too much green in them and they really weren't that pretty.
  • I told her about Jenny's freckles and about how sometimes she'll rub them and think about Grannie even though she never knew her.
  • PawPaw came home and wanted us to go to town. There were 2 small boys there with us but I have no idea who they were. PawPaw, the boys and I got in the car but Grannie hadn't come out yet. He waited all of about 30 seconds to a minute and then left without her. He didn't go back in to see if she needed anything, he just left.
  • PawPaw had parked the car in the back yard instead of on the carport.
Now I'm wanting to cry and feeling very melonchalic. It's much better when I dream good things about my grandparents.

No comments: