Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm Addicted

That's not difficult since I have quite an addictive personality. It's too bad that quality doesn't do anything for my procrastination. :)

So, I'm addicted to Paperback Swap. I'm not even reading much these days since I seem to be addicted to the computer but I'm having so much fun looking for books, mailing out books and even reading a few books. I devoured 3 of them on our trip to San Diego.

If you're a reader and would like to trade books for the cost of postage, check out PBS. If you happen to sign up, I'd appreciate it if you'd use me as a reference. My username is beckydale and my email is stdrcs16@gmail.com.

I've mailed out about 10-12 books and gotten some books I'd wanted to read but didn't want to spend the money on. I've also gotten a couple of fun books for my classroom.

I'm spending way too much time checking out member's bookshelves and looking at books. I also have a healthy wish list. I'm also totally regretting all the books I've donated to various charities because I could have gotten books in exchange. Oh well, such is life. Hopefully they went to good homes and didn't end up in the trash somewhere.

No comments: