Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Doing a Happy Dance

I know, I know, it's been almost a month since I've blogged. August is a busy, busy month for me. I've got several things to get caught up on and I'll try to get that done this month.

Now for the happy dancing...

When we bought our new car Friday, I qualified for Tier 1 financing, the best Toyota has to offer! I'm so excited about that!! I've worked really, really hard to get it there. Mine was better than Steven's to begin with but his is getting there too.

When we bought the truck, 4years ago, our credit was so bad that I'm pretty sure our interest rate is 15 or 18%. Mostly, I really, really don't want to know. I just want it to be paid for......

It surely feels good for our credit to finally be in a good place and to be making excellent progress towards getting out of debt.

No comments: