Sunday, October 26, 2008

Changing Tastes

It's amazing how a person's taste buds can change over the course of time.

I've never liked kettle corn. It's sweet and popcorn was not meant to be sweet. It's meant to be salty.

At the Mushroom Festival, Bailey wanted popcorn. It was kettle corn. He didn't like it - Jenny didn't like it and I decided to try it. It'd been several years since I'd had any and I know that my tastes do change over time.

Needless to say, it was delicious! Maybe it was just different from what I've had in the past but this stuff was good! It was so good I ate the entire (small) bag. I didn't even ask Steven if he wanted to share. I was so full I didn't eat supper. Not very nutritious but it was sure good.

I'm wondering what's next on my list of things I've never liked that may now tickle my taste buds. It's definitely not baked sweet potatoes. Tried those recently and still don't like them.

Hhhmmmm....food for thought....

No comments: