Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good Eats

Tonight, since it was so cold, we warmed up some soup and made cornbread for supper.

Of course, I had to have 2 pieces of piping hot cornbread drowned in milk.

There are not many things better in this world than piping hot cornbread drowned in cold milk.

Mmmmm, mmmmm, good!

Of course, knowing my particular self, there are some other requirements...it has to be in my ancient Tupperware 2 cup measuring cup and eaten with my big spoon with the blue handle. I have no idea where that spoon came from since I've never owned silverware with blue handles but nonetheless, it's my favorite spoon. I have to have it with pretty much anything that requires a spoon.

There's cornbread left but cornbread and milk is reserved for right out of the oven, piping hot cornbread. Cold cornbread doesn't cut it. Neither does reheated cornbread.

Did I mention that I'm particular about things?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so so funny! I remember this from growing up always... and you are very particular!