Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Couple of Funnies

Becky and Chris:

I had called Chris several times and was apologizing for calling so often. He said he was enjoying it because Johnny Cash was his ringtone. I asked which song and he said Ring of Fire. I laughed because Ring of Fire is my all time favorite song. I *love* it. The rest of the evening I would just look at Steven and burst out laughing. I guess this was just a location thing because it's really not funhy once I type it out. Part of the funniness is that Chris (to my knowledge) doesn't like country music, his tastes are much more, shall we say, loud.

Bailey and Jennifer:

Bailey asked Jenny if she had a baby brother or sister growing in her tummy because he wanted a baby brother and he would call him Buddy. That boy is the smartest thing around IMNSHO (in my not so humble opinion). :)

No comments: