Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More Dog Adventures

I went to bed at 9:00 last night after reminding Rachael to let the dogs out before she went to bed. All is well, right? Not exactly.

It took me about an hour to fall asleep (I don't sleep well when Steven is gone). Sometime later I heard dogs barking. With earplugs in, it didn't sound like Paco and Mollie but it still woke me up. They continued to bark so I decided to get up and see if it was our darling dogs. Of course it was and it was midnight!. I let them in and told Rachael that it was not real cool to leave the dogs outside barking. She said she didn't hear them so now we have to have a discussion about not leaving them outside at midnight.

I took me awhile to fall back asleep but I finally did, only to wake up later in a fetal position because I was cold. I turned the electric blanket up and had difficulty falling asleep again. I purposely didn't look at the clock that time so I have no idea what time it was.

It's been a loooonnnnnggg week already.

I've got to go do the dishes and cook something. Steven has me really spoiled and I'm not liking this domestic stuff too much. Don't know what we're going to do in the spring when I have class 4 nights a week but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it...

No comments: