Saturday, December 02, 2006

1/3 of the Way

to being a certified teacher! Other than graduating, that is but since that's not a problem, I consider myself 1/3 of the way there.

Last Wednesday, I took the qualifying exam for my Special Education exit level test. I only missed 11 questions. I'm really happy about that because I left the test feeling pretty ambivelant about how I did. When I took the EC-4 test, I thought I did OK even though it was much more difficult than I was expecting. I was more prepared for the difficulty level this time so it seemed not quite as hard.

December 9, I take the actual EC-4 test and the real SPD test on February 24 (I think) After I pass those, I'll be 2/3 of the way finished. Can you believe it? I can but then again, I can't...

I wish I had gone on to college when I was younger but I have a feeling I wouldn't have taken it as seriously. Not to mention the fact that my life would have been totally different and even with all the stupid things I did, I wouldn't trade where I am for anything. I can't imagine my life without the wonderful husband I have, even with his faults :) and without the kids, in-laws and Pooter. :)

I am blessed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "I told you so". You have every right to be very proud of yourself. You have struggled and perservered and WON.
The next step will be a piece of cake. Always remember however you have what it takes, don't take that for granted. Embrace it and go forward without any resevations.
Also always remember that God is always looking out for you and the family and will always be there for you.