Thursday, March 19, 2009

1 More Day

till school is out for Spring Break!!!

Friday night, we're going grocery shopping.

Saturday, we're going to watch Bailey's soccer game and spend some time in my classroom getting things organized.

Sunday after church, I'm heading to Elaine's to help her get the reunion invitations in the mail. I'll head home Monday afternoon.

Tuesday, after I wake up when my body tells me to, I'm heading to Stitching Hens for the day and will probably stay until 8.

The remainder of the week, I plan to wake up every day when my body says its time to wake up.

I'll do some spring cleaning, get Chris' room ready, organize my quilting stuff and quilt to my heart's desire. I plan to get the borders on my quilt and Rachael's and get the backing pieced and get both of them to the quilter. I also plan to start and finish a table runner to donate for the Mushroom Festival.

Saturday, I'm heading to Tyler for the day with the Stitching Hens for a quilt show and shopping. Steven will be at Tres Dias that weekend so I'll be all alone.

Monday, the 30th is another day off. Right now, there are no plans for that day except quilting.

Sounds like the perfect Spring Break to me!

No comments: