Tuesday, March 31, 2009


Well, mostly finished.

Yesterday I finished Rachael's quilt top and it looks really good! I have to get the backing together and get it to the quilter. She's notoriously slow so who knows when it will really be finished.

I'll try to remember to get a picture and post it later.

I also started a Texas wildflower tablerunner yesterday. I got the blocks put together after having to rip out a couple of seams because I'd sewn them together wrong. I have to put a couple of borders on it then I'm going to attempt to machine quilt it myself. This is my donation piece for the silent auction at the Mushroom Festival so I hope it comes out OK. If not, I'll do another one and have myself a not so great tablerunner. :)


Anonymous said...

I'm SOOOO excited for my quilt!!! :) i know it's still gonna be a while before i get it but it looks so good

thanks again for makin it for me :)


Anonymous said...

i'm very proud of the work you're doing with all this quilting. everything i've seen really looks great. i can't wait 'til your thru with mine