Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Debt Reduction

Yesterday I listed 7 books for sale at amazon.com. Before I went to bed last night, 4 of them had sold and another one this morning. I now have $55.20 more towards debt reduction. Hooray!!

Two books were textbooks that I never got around to listing, one was a book that ended up not being what I thought it was and the other four were fairly current novels that I have no interest in rereading.

Maybe, as I'm cleaning house, I'll come up with some more books that will be worth more than 1 cent on Amazon. I really need to get the camera out and figure out how to sell things on ebay. Maybe that will be my next project. It would only be for the summer because I don't think I really have time for it during the school year. But then again, I'm sure this year will be easier and I'll feel like I have more time so we'll see.

Off to package up my debt reduction items and put them in the mail to their new owners...

No comments: