Monday, November 20, 2006

Dreams

For as long as I can remember. I've had very bizarre dreams, sometimes very vivid ones. The one this morning is the most bizarre and vivid yet.

Steven gets up at 4:00 most mornings. He wakes me up at 6:00 by crawling back in bed with me. Yes, I have an alarm and yes, it works but somehow we got into this habit and it really is a much nicer way to start the day.

So this morning, I heard Steven's alarm (that doesn't happen often) and went right back to sleep. Sometime later he crawled back in bed and snuggled his cold body next to me. He didn't say anything and got back up after just a few minutes. Since he got back up, I assumed it wasn't time to get up and went back to sleep.

Well, it wasn't Steven that crawled back in bed with me for a few minutes. At least he has me convinced that he didn't so that means that I had to have dreamt it. Really, really bizarre, I know I felt cold legs against me.

So, I'm starting this week feeling really strange...

No comments: