Sunday, November 19, 2006

MmmmMmmm Good

I was at WM getting the remainder of my Thanksgiving meal supplies when I ran across the new Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane flavor.

They're a white chocolate (I didn't know that when I bought them or I might have passed them by), which I don't normally like, but boy are these delicious! They have bits of candy cane in them which makes them even better.

I've been looking for the Tobler peppermint chocolate balls but haven't seen them in a couple of years. That's really too bad since that's my favorite flavor. I've tried the orange, raspberry, key lime, pina colada but the peppermint is my favorite. It never fails. If I like something, either it gets discontinued or it's hard to find.

Now that there's a World Market in College Station, I have fairly easy access to my very favorite chocolate, half bittersweet, half milk chocolate Pastilles.

Guess I'll go have some more candy cane kisses...

No comments: